Friday, October 29, 2010

About me

I have had many jobs over my lifetime most recently as an Automobile Sales Consultant for more than a decade. That being said I have found my passion. I create, market and sell healing stone jewelry. I am known as Positiveflow at shows and most recently on Etsy. http://positiveflow.etsy.com/ I have been living in Southern Rhode Island for the past 34 plus years having moved to the shoreline from the Hartford CT area.

I have a great ability to connect with people which has contributed to my success with my little business. My customers are able to make a personal connection with the stones and their metaphysical healing properties. Each of my pieces is carefully crafted by me with much research and thought.

I enjoy seeing people handle the stones and many of them will return to a particular piece over and over. I offer the information on the stone and what it helps with and often times they find that it corresponds to whatever they are dealing with in their lives.

I am the mother of three adult children and the grandmother of three with number four on the way early spring. I am a bird lover. I love the birds outside but also have a pet cockatiel named Sammy. He is a tremendous enjoyment for me and has a great sense of humor. I also love plants and gardening.

I am getting ready to start my annual Christmas Craft Shows for this year. Much work to be done.

And I leave you today with the thought of handmade in the USA

Some call me the bead lady ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment