Monday, November 7, 2011

Show Schedule

I will be attending the Patient Appreciation Day with Dr. Chris Kerszko at 55 Beach Street in Westerly Friday. There will be a blood drive and a free Thanksgiving Dinner Hours are 4pm till 7pm... Come on out and donate blood and enjoy a free Thanksgiving dinner. I will be displaying an assortment of my healing stone jewelry at this event. This event is open to the public and free to all!

I will be doing a show November 12th at the Waterford Community Center in Waterford CT from 10 am till 3 pm at 24 Rope Ferry Road in Waterford CT. On the 19th Narragansett High School Mariner Marketplace 10am to 4pm 245 South Pier Road Narragansett. Then on December 10th from 9 am until 3pm I will be at the Ashaway School on Hillside Avenue in Ashaway RI! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment